The Mission of The Church
The mission of the Church as the Body of Christ is highlighted in 2 Corinthians 5. As those who have been reconciled to God through the gospel of Jesus Christ, we are now ambassadors of reconciliation to a lost and broken world and glorifying Him through such.
The Mission of The City Church
Our purpose is to reach every generation with the life-changing reality of Jesus that they might encounter the grace of God through faith and become fully devoted followers of Christ. We start with people right where they are. No one here is perfect, and no one is expected to be.
Our statement of purpose is based on two teachings of Jesus: Jesus replied: “ ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ MATTHEW 22:36-40 NIV “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will accompany those who believe…” Then the disciples went out and preached everywhere, and the Lord worked with them and confirmed his word by the signs that accompanied it. MARK 16:15-17, 20 NIV
• To worship God with sincere expression.
• To share the Good News of Jesus with those at home and abroad.
• To connect with other believers in meaningful relationships.
• To prepare, honor, and value people to fulfill their purpose and God-given destiny.
• To keep advancing and multiplying in ongoing growth as a church while remaining grateful and teachable.
You are welcome here, because you matter to God